- To facilitate a smooth transition from preclinical studentship into a more interesting, more devoting and more responsible clinical phase of undergraduate medical years.
- To familiarize the students with the clinical and hospital environment and the teaching faculty for clinical years of MBBS.
- To introduce the students to the basics of medical and surgical clinical skills and prepare them to enter into a more demanding and challenging six rotational postings during year 3 of MBBS from preclinical years.
- To introduce to the students the soft skills assessment important in the clinical years.
- By the end of the course you should be able to know the basics of a good history taking and the techniques and steps of a proper physical examination.
- Teacher: Nurulhuda Mat Hassan